Designations: CFP, AIF®
The team of professionals at Pensionmark provides unbiased retirement plan consulting, financial planning, and investment advice for corporations and individual investors.
As Managing Director of Pensionmark Dallas, I provide retirement plan advisory and consulting services that help manage my clients’ fiduciary obligations, control plan expenses, provide robust investment line-ups, and help optimize plan design to achieve the employers’ goals. We take the lead in managing vendor reviews, searches and benchmarking studies to help ensure our plans remain competitive.
As retirement plan experts, we educate and advise plan participants so they can plan for their retirement on their terms.
Awards and Recognition
- Financial Times Top 401k Advisor 2020, 2017, 2016, 2015*
- Additional Pensionmark awards and recognition www.pensionmark.com
Education and Certification
- BA in Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional designation
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) professional designation
- Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 Registrations
- General Lines Insurance License
*The Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisors is an independent listing produced annually by the Financial Times (September 2017). The FT 401 is based on data gathered from advisors, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research.